Howdy folks! I’m pretty excited today. As I’m writing this post, some of my family is on a plane heading to London. Soon I’ll be heading to the airport to greet them. We’ve always looked forward to these visits. However, since moving to London, we love the visits even more. I’m not sure if this is due to the distance or if we are getting older and we are appreciating the little things more. It is probably a combination of the two. That said, I’ll be checking in on the blog and visiting your blogs when I can. The pub reviews and daily photos will return to normal in a few weeks. Stay safe and happy!
- The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UY 3 hours ago
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 18) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UU 20 hours ago
- Is there something hiding in the bush? wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UA 1 day ago
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 17) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2Ug 1 day ago
- Graffiti and Brick Lane wp.me/p1f8Oz-2Up 1 day ago
- 139,691 hits
GoodreadsNo data found