Here’s a photo from one of the safaris we did in Botswana. Our guide, Paul, worked for the camp we were staying at. His skills amazed me. How he could look at prints in the dirt and know how old they were is something I still can’t fathom. He knew what he was looking for. I enjoyed watching him. At the bottom of the photo you can see the jeep the rest of us were in. I wasn’t going to get out. There are lions out there!
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 19) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2V0 24 minutes ago
- The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UY 5 hours ago
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 18) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UU 23 hours ago
- Is there something hiding in the bush? wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UA 1 day ago
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 17) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2Ug 1 day ago
- 139,765 hits
GoodreadsNo data found