While reading a book by the pool in Honduras I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw this creature. He seemed really curious about me. It took a few days, but I started to get used to see different creatures without screaming. My heart would still stop and then I’d think, “Thank goodness it wasn’t a snake.” I saw a snake on my last day, but it was my last day. I was able to get over it quickly when I boarded the plane.
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 18) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UU 9 hours ago
- Is there something hiding in the bush? wp.me/p1f8Oz-2UA 16 hours ago
- Travel Photo of the Day (June 17) wp.me/p1f8Oz-2Ug 1 day ago
- Graffiti and Brick Lane wp.me/p1f8Oz-2Up 1 day ago
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami wp.me/p1f8Oz-2U8 1 day ago
- 139,620 hits
GoodreadsNo data found