I’m pretty new to Goodreads and so far I’m enjoying using the site. I mean what’s not to like about a site dedicated to books and readers. One thing I’ve been struggling with is finding my blogging buddies on Goodreads. They have an option for me to import friends from Twitter and Facebook. I’m not on Facebook (I think I just heard thousands of people gasp) so that option doesn’t help me. As far as I can tell, there’s no way to import friends from WordPress. So I’m asking for your help. If you are on Goodreads and would like to be my friend, let me know how to send you a friend request. Books are awesome and I like to talk about them. Do you? And if it helps, here’s the link to my profile.
- How a fellow blogger helped me climb a mountain wp.me/p3KgKT-9P 10 hours ago
- If You Believe You Can ...How a blogging buddy helped me climb a mountain wp.me/p1Ke2V-2fH via @wordpressdotcom 13 hours ago
- Thanks Cindy of the wonderful review of Marionette! wp.me/p1VAg7-2bs via @wordpressdotcom 14 hours ago
- Saturday Announcements wp.me/p3KgKT-9H 1 day ago
- RT @TFWalsh: Fantastic people to follow: @mpax1 @MoonriseBooks @S_T_Hawthorne @RowenaMayo @BeckyFlade @50YearProject @TeaCooper1 @BeckyLowe… 1 day ago
- 160,375 hits