Many of you know I’m an avid tennis fan. Each year we attend the US Open. And now that we live in England, we’ve added the French Open. So far we’ve struck out getting tickets to Wimbledon, but I haven’t given up on that. Fingers crossed for next year. I know not everyone is a tennis fan. But trust me when I say going to these events is a wonderful experience. And if you like people watching, you’ll be in heaven. Here are some of the things you might see if you go. Scroll over the photos for descriptions.
- RT @KatzTalesTweets: @feelingbeachie and her #author friends having a #book #giveaway I want to read Dangled Carat by Hilary Grossman http… 7 hours ago
- RT @mpax1: Searching for a friend unearths terror and truths better left buried. Beyond the Edge |M. Pax s.shr.lc/1g0rei2 Sci-fi. ebo… 7 hours ago
- RT @CRainsWriter: Christine Rains - Writer: #IWSG for December 2013. Can I write enough? christinerains-writer.blogspot.com/2013/12/iwsg-f… #writing #insecurities 7 hours ago
- RT @feelingbeachie: Want to read MARIONETTE by @50YearProject for #free? holiday #book #giveaway 14 authors15 books! ow.ly/rkF5s 9 hours ago
- RT @mfowler76: Can't wait to enter all the giveaways this Friday! #Tismoreblessed 9 hours ago
- 160,076 hits